Empower yourself to improve!
– You are already very flexible, but are you mobile? What’s the difference?
– You are tight and have always been, can you change this?
– You only get pain when you _______. Does it have to stay this way?
– Where is the breakdown in your movement system as it applies to the squat? Is it your ankles, your knees, your hips, your back, or somewhere else?
– Is your warm-up good enough for you or should you be programming a more specifically targeted routine?
– You don’t have any pain, but are you an “at risk” athlete just waiting for the straw that broke the camel’s back?
The answers these questions and more at the Functional Solutions Workshop!
Our Active Life Functional Solutions Workshop is this Wednesday, March 4th, from 7:00 – 9:00 PM. Use the link below to receive more information as well as register. Or, if you have trouble opening the link, please use the link on the sidebar of our website.
EVERYONE can benefit from this workshop! Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
***Tomorrow’s 6pm and 7pm regular sessions will be closed.